Is the 'pressure' of Christmas getting to you?

Mr Bloke

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but over the last few days some posters on here seem to have become 'touchy'.

I've noticed three regular posters (who will of course remain anonymous) that appear to be responding 'out of character' and have become very argumentative and petty.

Has anyone else noticed this and do you think it could be the pressure of Christmas getting to them? :(

No. Because I was organised and got most of my presents months ago and organised most of my food and booze last month. That way I don't participate in the annual "its too early for christmas, i'm not getting involved in it"

then come december the same people say:

"I hate december, i'm skint and stressed and theres not enough time to do everything"

Its like people are surprised christmas happens every year. I've no sympathy for anyone who gets stressed this time of year. You know its coming, you've had plenty of time to get organised. Ignoring it to the last moment is your own fault

No. Because I was organised and got most of my presents months ago and organised most of my food and booze last month. That way I don't participate in the annual "its too early for christmas, i'm not getting involved in it"

then come december the same people say:

"I hate december, i'm skint and stressed and theres not enough time to do everything"

Its like people are surprised christmas happens every year. I've no sympathy for anyone who gets stressed this time of year. You know its coming, you've had plenty of time to get organised. Ignoring it to the last moment is your own fault

Then you are very lucky - I sometimes wish I could be so organised, but I hope I don't get stressed to the point of being 'short tempered', especially on here.

---------- Post added 23-12-2012 at 18:13 ----------

I haven't done any shopping yet and I feel fine :) I'll spend half an hour in Meadowhall tomorrow, gotta nip Asda to pick up some fresh veg and I'm done. Sorted :)

Promise us you'll post on here and tell us how you feel after spending half an hour in Meadowhall on Christmas Eve! :D

Then you are very lucky - I sometimes wish I could be so organised, but I hope I don't get stressed to the point of being 'short tempered', especially on here.
I'm not lucky i'm organised.

Its not like I tripped up in the street, lost my balance, stumbled into Argos bought loads of presents and it was done!

---------- Post added 23-12-2012 at 18:13 ----------

Promise us you'll post on here and tell us how you feel after spending half an hour in Meadowhall on Christmas Eve! :D

Lol, I do it like this every year, stick my iPod on, the queues are a breeze lol.

Archived