There's an app for that..

so what implausible app would you like to see?

I was musing over the technicalities of toasting assorted bread products in the toaster as I whisked my teacake out in the nick of time, before it popped...

You can't set a toaster to a perfect setting. It's trial and error to start with, and then fresh bread takes longer than the same loaf 3 days on, and different stuff takes different times, and I like my teacakes done with the bagel button pressed half way through to warm but not toast the backs...

Supposing there was such a thing as an iPod docking toaster where a handy app allowed you to select the degree of brownness, and other features such as bageling, by use of the phones camera

What's your implausible app?

I think we need a teenage bedroom tidy app. It stores pictures of the approved state of the room (as created by the exasperated parent at the last mucking-out) and disables all other phone functions until a match is created (which means the teen needs to put things away neatly. And hoover.).

You can't set a toaster to a perfect setting. It's trial and error to start with, and then fresh bread takes longer than the same loaf 3 days on, and different stuff takes different times, and I like my teacakes done with the bagel button pressed half way through to warm but not toast the backs...

Supposing there was such a thing as an iPod docking toaster where a handy app allowed you to select the degree of brownness, and other features such as bageling, by use of the phones camera

Problem solved, no need for an iPad or an app.

I think we need a teenage bedroom tidy app. It stores pictures of the approved state of the room (as created by the exasperated parent at the last mucking-out) and disables all other phone functions until a match is created (which means the teen needs to put things away neatly. And hoover.).

oh wow! I love that one! :D

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 17:30 ----------

Problem solved, no need for an iPad or an app.
hmmm, but that doesn't stop toasting at the perfect point if I'm whisking a small child to the toilet or putting the dog in the garden :(