Can we trust William Hague/ US intelligence?

Ya think? The Iranian Revolutionary Guard talking blatant rubbish? Who'd have guessed it?

Its absolutely no different to any other news source in the UK and US.Unnamed sources and BS spouting.

The unnamed American official who is saying Syria is going to use chemical weapons on the population is exactly the same but all over the MSM because that`s how it is.

They are just ramping up the rhetoric for an excuse.They realise hardly anyone believes them anymore.

Gallup Poll Finds Americans’ Confidence In MSM TV News At All-Time Low, 21%…

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/11/gallup-poll-confidence-tv-news_n_1664429.html

That means there are still 21% of the population who are complete idiots.

Its absolutely no different to any other news source in the UK and US.Unnamed sources and BS spouting.

The unnamed American official who is saying Syria is going to use chemical weapons on the population is exactly the same but all over the MSM because that`s how it is.

They are just ramping up the rhetoric for an excuse.They realise hardly anyone believes them anymore.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/11/gallup-poll-confidence-tv-news_n_1664429.html

I don't see how the British Foreign Secretary, saying he has seen the evidence, on camera, is an "unnamed source".

Bah, go back to reading Russia Today and Press TV for your "truth".

I don't see how the British Foreign Secretary, saying he has seen the evidence, on camera, is an "unnamed source".

Bah, go back to reading Russia Today and Press TV for your "truth".

Great reply from the gullible.Just as they saw the evidence of WMD`s before Iraq.

Why say I watch press tv.

I don`t even know why you reply when all you have seen is BBC news.

Come on Harley even natural born Americans know where America is even if they think Europe is in Australia.(Its a complete myth that embassies are American soil.)

You said vresistance made the most stupid comment you have read on the forum and did not try to explain why.

If it was America in the same shoes as Syria with foreign countries supplying them arms they would bomb the hell out of them.

Its also interesting that everyone thinks its a walkover for NATO when they can`t even beat goat herders in Afghanistan after 10 years never mind face someone with a bit more firepower than them.

The Alawites face certain death under the Sunny terrorists as seen on numerous videos where they are captured.

The general population are despising the FSA right now.They realise they were much better off before.

The FSA special forces are a laughable joke as well using plastic toy guns in there videos.

Syrian Terrorists using plastic toys with added broomstick

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da5_1354862005

NATO won`t risk WW3 over Syria.

I consider your opinion that America or for that matter any other first world nation that enjoys a democratic system of government comparable to a place like Syria or ever even getting into a situation like that currently in Syria completely moot and pointless. That's just the stuff of third rate Hollywood doomsday movies. Not worth a word of discussion

Placing a power hungry murderous meglomaniac like Assad on the same level as that of a leader of "any country" was just plain stupidity on the part of vResistance. There arent many leaders like Assad left in the world these days. Leaders that are so determined to hang onto power that they'll be quite willing to kill thousands of their own people and destroy the county's infrastructure wholesale in doing so. Itelligence reports even say that Assad might just be considering the use of chemical weapons against the rebels which was why the US issued him a warning not to even think about it

As for embassies it's been international law since the 19th century that an embassy of any country is regarded as being the territory of that country.

That not only goes for US embassiies but for the embassies of all countries.

If you think that international law regarding embassies is a myth then go on believing that or that Americans have no idea of where Europe is go on believing that also. I dont know how smart the average member of UK society is these days but if many opinions on this forum are any indication of the level of world knowledge and intelligence at present then I'm just plain grief stricken :D

Another indication of the confused and F'd up thinking of vResistance is that while he's damned lucky to be living in a place like the UK he dismisses it as a dictatorship, never has anything good to say about his country yet attempts to make out Assad as not being that bad a leader. Try and make any sense out of that if you can. :loopy:

Bah, go back to reading Russia Today and Press TV for your "truth".[/QUOTE]

My Bold=

It is better than the British propaganda news programmed for the mass sheeples of Britain, remember Saddam and his 45min capability.

Assad faces death if caught so do you really think threats of not using chemicals will have any effect?

Gallup Polls are as F'd up as a a football bat.

Werent those same Gallup polls predicting a too close to call election result between Obama and Romney :hihi: :hihi:

Bah, go back to reading Russia Today and Press TV for your "truth".[/QUOTE]

My Bold=

It is better than the British propaganda news programmed for the mass sheeples of Britain, remember Saddam and his 45min capability.

Assad faces death if caught so do you really think threats of not using chemicals will have any effect?

The vast global conspiracy seems to have screwed up your post formatting.

Labour lied about WMD in Iraq.

Syria has WMD, nobody as far as I'm aware, including Syria, denies this.

What is your view, your post seems to suggest you accept he has them and we should just let him use them when cornered. From that either you think the Alliance cannot prevent deployment or should not prevent deployment. Which is it?

The vast global conspiracy seems to have screwed up your post formatting.

Labour lied about WMD in Iraq.

Syria has WMD, nobody as far as I'm aware, including Syria, denies this.

What is your view, your post seems to suggest you accept he has them and we should just let him use them when cornered. From that either you think the Alliance cannot prevent deployment or should not prevent deployment. Which is it?

I think they should offer Assad a way out otherwise Assad and the rest of the Alawites face extermination so to expect him to do as he is told is a bit daft.

We only have to look at Egypt or Libya to see what arab springs lead to and to be honest with you killing the FSA who are trying to kill you is not the same as killing inoccent civilians.

It is a civil war, just because Assad is unpopular doesn't mean he deserves to die and the FSA well just google FSA atrociaties and you will learn more.

I don't want chemical weapons to be used.

I think they should offer Assad a way out otherwise Assad and the rest of the Alawites face extermination so to expect him to do as he is told is a bit daft.

We only have to look at Egypt or Libya to see what arab springs lead to and to be honest with you killing the FSA who are trying to kill you is not the same as killing inoccent civilians.

It is a civil war, just because Assad is unpopular doesn't mean he deserves to die and the FSA well just google FSA atrociaties and you will learn more.

I don't want chemical weapons to be used.

We cannot stop islamists committing brutal atrocities. Give them a jihad anywhere in the world and they'll show up and start slitting throats, it's what they do. However they are a minority, they were a minority in Libya, in Egypt (witness the counter revolution there) and they are in Syria. The process of defeat brutal dictatorship, cop for islamist nutter, get rid of islamist nutter and establish secular democracy may be a lot quicker than we all thought.

None of that is really our business. But preventing chemical weapons being used is. So, we need to plan for that, surely?