Sheffield forum pool knockout

kirky

I'm really confused.. is it still at the Rising Sun? Coz I assumed u meant the one on fulwood rd? Also what time's everythin happening?

And Hazel yes i should be there... am in Manchester for the wkend but will endeavour to make it in time!

rising sun on jenkin road.

i know a couple of people have been put off because of the location it is, but its a nice pub, and its not a bad area at all.

like i say, if you can confirm your attendance by PM, and i shall sort out some fixtures

rising sun on jenkin road.

i know a couple of people have been put off because of the location it is, but its a nice pub, and its not a bad area at all.

like i say, if you can confirm your attendance by PM, and i shall sort out some fixtures

Cheers i don't mind exploring new territory.. so what time? Don't want to say I'll be there n then not make it coz i haven't got back in time

who exactly asked you? ha ha

we might be able to set up a womens knock out at this rate, now that would be funny to watch :hihi:

not telling who asked me :P plus we dont need to set up a womans knock out because i would knock you all out at pool and im sure most of the other girls would too..

BTW..whos going so far?...Attendance list please....