Tropeiro Brazilian style restaurant - Leopold Square

SuperRoops

Hello Guy's!

For all information on Tropeiro please visit our website.

We are a small group of restaurants and have been in operation for 6 years. We have a very hands on management team (the director of the company has been on site till the early mornings helping along with the contractors).

The donkey story did make me chuckle, but fortuantly no donkeys were harmed in the process of our menu selection.

We hope you will love the food as much as we do.

Thank you

Hello Guy's!

We are a small group of restaurants and have been in operation for 6 years. We have a very hands on management team (the director of the company has been on site till the early mornings helping along with the contractors).

The donkey story did make me chuckle, but fortuantly no donkeys were harmed in the process of our menu selection.

Thank you

When do you open?

Hello Guy's!

Thank you

There are no prices on the menus on your website (Christmas or the usual ones). Can you update them to provide this information or post some details on here?

I really, really dont like chain style restaurants but happened to eat at Tropeiro in Manchester a little while ago. Actually I rather enjoyed it. Some of the meats weren't top notch, but some were very good and the help yourself salad bar was fab. I think it's an eatery that will divide opinion. Personally I would give it another go !!

• 2 weeks later...

They've been open for a week now, my brother booked a table for 4 to eat at 8:30 pm last Saturday, when they arrived the Restaurant was closing up, allegedly a grill had stopped working so cancelled all the bookings, but didn't inform anyone who'd made bookings for that evening that they were closing. They had my brother's contact details and didn't even offer a discount for a future booking. Not really the way to treat your future clientele.

I am a fan of more independent resturants, but tried out Troperia on Saturday night. My byfriend and I are both vegetarian (it's quite a meaty place) but the food was great. You pay one price for a meal then help yourself to sides from the salad bar, while they bring round cuts of meat once they're cooked. I really enjoyed it and the staff were very friendly and attentive. I will most definately take my meat eating family there!

Gemma