Hospital TV rip off

You paid into the NHS for HEALTHCARE, not to catch up on Jeremy Kyle sorry.

Free food, free bed, free water, electricity, healthcare, medicine, Nurses and Doctors wages the list goes on.

And then to have the cheek to complain about paying for TV, I'm sorry, you're all embarrassing

NOPERS!!!!.....Not free! ...:loopy:

my wife was in hospital for 10 weeks-just a year ago--she choose not to have TV and phone----she just did not want it-----but please think about the cost of any private supplier to install these outlets to every bed--quite a task--perhaps it would have been better not to install such a system at all----

the companies who have installed these units have made so much money from them that there is a huge trail of bankruptcy, going into administration , phoenix companies and the like who still cannot make money from the huge cost of running the system and managing it ...

Don't feed the trolls, it only encourages them.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[4] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

To disagree is NOT to troll.

OR if it is then I am now trolling.

my wife was in hospital for 10 weeks-just a year ago--she choose not to have TV and phone----she just did not want it-----but please think about the cost of any private supplier to install these outlets to every bed--quite a task--perhaps it would have been better not to install such a system at all----

Be careful, you may be branded a troll for having a differing opinion to the bullying mob on here.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[4] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

To disagree is NOT to troll.

OR if it is then I am now trolling.

Thankyou.

Shame the others on here don't share your sense.