What is Killamarsh like?

From good experience being from woodhouse I would stick to dronfield rather than beighton or killamarsh as is much nicer place than ether of the other 2 !

Thanks Ging Viking. By Dronfield, do you mean any of Dronfield, Dronfield Woodhouse, and Coal Aston or strictly Dronfield?

I wish I could find a house I like before I have to move... Last week there is a good house but I lost in the bidding...

Where I am it's nice and quiet, but further down..(and anyone that lives here knows about the fire near the Bull and Badger) it's got a problem regarding drunks and substances...

But I suppose all villages have this kind of problem..:(

Every area has it's good and bad places ! :)

Thanks Ging Viking. By Dronfield, do you mean any of Dronfield, Dronfield Woodhouse, and Coal Aston or strictly Dronfield?

I wish I could find a house I like before I have to move... Last week there is a good house but I lost in the bidding...

I have been in the sealed bidding predicament before myself and felt hard done by to be honest.

From my experience of dronfield in general it seems to be a very a nice place but also been told coal aston is also very nice to live but I would do a little research if I was you so you can find your ideal location and be very happy ! :)

I agree with ging viking that 'Every area has it's good and bad places'.

However, we moved from Gleadless to Killamarsh just over a year ago and love the place.

There has been no trouble in that time and if you have kids its well placed for Rother Valley. The people are friendly and its pretty quite where we are.

Which estate in woodhouse would be scared of walking through because there is non I would bat an eyelid about walking through ?

By the way I live at woodhouse mill but do think woodhouse isn't a nice place but also think killamarsh is not as good as you make it out to be ether !

Don't get me wrong its not that bad a place but its has its bad bits and the 3 comparisons that the op is looking at presents 1 clear winner.

walk through badger estate or white city bit

walk through badger estate or white city bit

Have hundreds of times straight headed and fully cut and no problems even though they are not the best places to be. I don't get offended like others when the area I am from is slagged off because I agree it is not the best place but I have said that in my posts but obviously peeps are only seeing what they want to see and not helping the op which is asking what areas are like and I simply said out of the 3 Dronfield is the hands down winner.

But ok just for you I concede, "killamarsh is the best place to live in the world" LMAO

Edited by ging viking

Everyone has their opinions,mr personally don't like Killamarsh,not too keen on Dronfield as well(too many Blades),I'm from north Sheffield but have lived in Beighton for the last 16 years and can't fault it,like someone said close to everything we need.

Everyone has their opinions,mr personally don't like Killamarsh,not too keen on Dronfield as well(too many Blades),I'm from north Sheffield but have lived in Beighton for the last 16 years and can't fault it,like someone said close to everything we need.

Like you say everybody to there own but my preference would be dronfield !