Burglaies in hillsborough

It is bound to get worse as people struggle to earn a living and the police are replaced by cardboard cutouts. The Tories do not care as they live in massive mansions with expensive security alarms and cameras that the tax payer has paid for. The Cons think that it is a fair price for OTHERS to pay.

at least you can attack burglars now without getting into too much trouble - I hope these burglars get so done over that they lose their life or end up severely disabled and thats still too good for em

thanks for the warning, where abouts in hillsborough?
also interested in which part of hillsborough?

One of the roads off Dixon . Anyone still with an open coal grate get them blocked up or at least made totally secure.

Just because people struggle to earn a living it doesn't give them the right to take things others have worked for all their lives .

same happened tues morning at a house on findon cres, wisewood - used same method

Sheffield police have a poor clear up rate for burglary in terms of performance nationally. its something they ought to focus on more. i dont know if anyone saw the programme about Nottingham where they have a serious issue and are going to great lengths to catch burglars and send them down.

i myself had all my door and window locks replaced by steve at lock stock and barrles after some git broke into my home steve came out and replaced everything with the latest anti bump snap lock and handle system and as they are secure by design it has allowed me to have a reduction on my household insurance and as i also gave him my crime referance number he also gave me a 10% reduction in the cost but to be honest i was more than happy with the quote in the first place he was a lovely guy came out when he said gave me a quote and did the job the same day he is well worth a call and to be honest i wish id had this information before the need to call him dont be caught out as i was give him a call he quotes for free his number is 07977780569

The link didnt open sheffield all i can say is my last locks took less than 20 seconds to enter my new ones the tests show well over 30 mins and that was using drills hammers and all sorts go steve from lock stock and barrels i say and i would be greatful for any info on the git who did this

Since my front door handle seemed to be getting a little wobbly and my friend earlier in the year had had three attempted burglaries in a week, I contacted Steve of Lock Stock and Barrel and we arranged for him to come and see us this coming Friday. Unfortunately, a house on our road was then burgled, so I asked Steve if he could come earlier – he came over on Sunday and fitted a new anti-snap, anti-bump hefty lock at a very reasonable price and gave me much-needed peace of mind especially since he didn’t even know but I was going into hospital for an operation on the Monday, so at least that was one less thing to worry about. Thoroughly recommend Steve of Lock Stock and Barrel for anyone’s security needs.