Praise or Grumble today

canadablade

As for corkers reply again yes it does go a full season not just ten or eleven games but that applies to United as well so in answer to you YES these home draws are worrying but you lot say your NOT worried yet about your own mess.

I know full well that Wednesday are in a rut, doesn't everyone...

But to say it has proved we can't handle it after 10 games is totally wrong, there's plenty of football to be played yet, you are going for top two draws will kill you, we now need 40 odd more points half of what you are aiming for so the comparison couldn't be more far off between both Sheffield clubs at the moment...

Excuse me but what has been proved exactly, do you not realise there are 36 games left of the season :confused::confused::confused:

And no the likes of Huddersfield, Charlton, Wednesday and United last season made league 1 a lot more competative than is is this time around...

what about the season b4 that corks ? i cant remember who was in in but we struggled

c.b made a joke and as usual dummies get spat out its not a laugh on hear anymore

:D

Yeh but they're in the championship and not worried but Unbeaten United fans should be.:hihi:

How was the game today or have you not got the green un yet,or are you another armchair warrior :hihi:

Edited by owl.66

I know full well that Wednesday are in a rut, doesn't everyone...

But to say it has proved we can't handle it after 10 games is totally wrong, there's plenty of football to be played yet, you are going for top two draws will kill you, we now need 40 odd more points half of what you are aiming for so the comparison couldn't be more far off between both Sheffield clubs at the moment...

Top six was the shout in august now it's fourth from bottom .

I'll try to tell you again in plain English you are bottom three up to now but not worried because you think things will get better well can't the same be said for United?

According to that both teams only need to improve ONE league place.

what about the season b4 that corks ? i cant remember who was in in but we struggled

c.b made a joke and as usual dummies get spat out its not a laugh on hear anymore

:D

Who's dummies have been spat out :hihi:, all i Have basically said is there is plenty of the season to go, one of the posters said it had been proved we can't handle it when there has only been ten games played :confused:

Top six was the shout in august now it's fourth from bottom .

I'll try to tell you again in plain English you are bottom three up to now but not worried because you think things will get better well can't the same be said for United?

According to that both teams only need to improve ONE league place.

Nope, was it you who said it had been proved we can't handle it after ten games ???