I dont believe it, how much?

What did you do with the other half?

Believe it or not I never got to taste any of the pasty!the first thing I did was to settle down and make a chip buttie,I was eating that when I smelled the fire in the kitchen from there all hell broke loose,bad advice I know,but I fought the fire myself and had just put it out when the fire brigade arrived.I was taken to hospital with smoke inhalation,tea got left on table and other half of pasty was thrown away with the fridge.

Not let near cooker since.................every cloud as they say!:roll:

Possibly the most Northern thread I've ever read :D

It's not quite descended to that yet Tommo, no-one's mentioned how Lea & Perrins spoils a good pasty compared to our own filthy black relish, the ubiquitous Henderson's :hihi:

It's not quite descended to that yet Tommo, no-one's mentioned how Lea & Perrins spoils a good pasty compared to our own filthy black relish, the ubiquitous Henderson's :hihi:

I have to say that the application of even Hendersons (let alone L&P,I can't even say its name) to a good pasty is guilding the lily somewhat!

By the way,BF,remind me again of the name your family give to that crusty chicken residue.It's OK folks,I think he knows what I'm talking about!

By the way,BF,remind me again of the name your family give to that crusty chicken residue.It's OK folks,I think he knows what I'm talking about!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Morning shanes, it was my No 2 son when a toddler, he called it 'chicken batter', gorgeous boy and it obviously had health benefits, he's now 6ft 4" :D

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Morning shanes, it was my No 2 son when a toddler, he called it 'chicken batter', gorgeous boy and it obviously had health benefits, he's now 6ft 4" :D

Thanks BF,that's the fellah!

Glad to hear the boys done well on it.It just shows the nutritional value of "waste product" that is often overlooked!I'll bet you have trouble now fighting him for your share!

Thanks BF,that's the fellah!

Glad to hear the boys done well on it.It just shows the nutritional value of "waste product" that is often overlooked!I'll bet you have trouble now fighting him for your share!

Not likely, my GP's issued a condemnation notice as far as I'm concerned :(