Friendly gym/ personal trainer in Sheff? Need to get rid of my moobs!

As per the title!!

Preferably, no contracts?

My brother is a personal trainer ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/B-fituk-personal-training/399652010098932?fref=ts ) - sorry its facebook his website isnt quite finished yet. I dont think he does contracts i think you can either book single sessions (not sure on pricing) or a bootcamp session which is 4 weeks, 3x sessions a week for £99 I believe. He's highly qualified and a great bloke.

Katie and Ryan at klick on Halifax road run a bootcamp.

There are loads of different time sessions.

I lost 4 inches of my waist in one month. They are great and if you want results they'll help you get them.

Find them on Facebook, fit 4 it or through klick fitness on Facebook.

They also do 1-1 sessions too.

As per the title!!

Come to our friendly fitness clubs, one session each week is all you need and no dieting is needed. Based on one session a week our class members have seen these results

* 13.5cm lost from waistline in under 3 months and back to a size 10

* Size 18 to size 12 in 3 months

* Men going from a 38inch waist down to 34 in 10 weeks

* 17cm lost from whole body in 7 weeks

The aim of all our sessions is fitness, but people also lose excess weight and develop a leaner body.

These are pay as you train (if you do individual classes, ie not every week), however if you pay for 4 sessions up front ot makes the sessions cheaper.

Also if you do the 4 sessions (complete all 4 - ie, one session each week) and see no benefits then you recieve a full refund. The sessions are guaranteed to work

We're Personal Trainers with years of experience. We have our own gym - so you're not faced with waiting for equipment or other people watching. There's no membership or contracts, you just pay for your sessions. Check out our website http://www.getphysical.co.uk for more info.

As per the title!!

Your 'moobs' might be caused be gynecomastia which won't be gotten rid of by any amount of training. Just something to consider. Good luck

I am a waist 30 so it's not that I'm fat! Being quite small I've just piled on a bit of excess weight. It's toning I'm after- with a little bit of weight to lose here and there. Where did my chiseled face go??!!!

Come to our friendly fitness clubs, one session each week is all you need and no dieting is needed. Based on one session a week our class members have seen these results

* 13.5cm lost from waistline in under 3 months and back to a size 10

* Size 18 to size 12 in 3 months

* Men going from a 38inch waist down to 34 in 10 weeks

* 17cm lost from whole body in 7 weeks

The aim of all our sessions is fitness, but people also lose excess weight and develop a leaner body.

These are pay as you train (if you do individual classes, ie not every week), however if you pay for 4 sessions up front ot makes the sessions cheaper.

Also if you do the 4 sessions (complete all 4 - ie, one session each week) and see no benefits then you recieve a full refund. The sessions are guaranteed to work

What are your kickboxing classes like?

Hi We have just set up a walk, jog to run club up in Foxhill. Tuesdays 6.30pm.

It meets at Foxhill Medical Centre on Halifax Road and is run by activity sheffield. Free the first time after that £1 fee.

The aim is to start with a few people doing speed walking to get fit with an aim to encourage people to get the confidence to jog and eventually maybe run.

All of which is great to get fit! We have a fitness instructor who is lovely all we need are people wanting to get fit!

Clair

What are your kickboxing classes like?

We do a padwork/martial arts based fitness session on Thursday, but its not a kickboxing class.