Stolen Pug Frank, Sheffield

Location lost/found: S13

Further details

STOLEN PUG PUPPY ON THE 19/09/2012 PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR DOG SO HE CAN BE SAFE AGAIN AT HOME WITH HIS MOMMY AND DADDY WHO MISS HIM VERY MUCH AND ARE WORRIED ABOUT HIS HEALTH AND SAFTEY. HE IS A BABY AT 12 WEEKS OLD AND IS ONLY USED TO OUR VOICE. HE WILL BE VERY FRIGHTENED AND IT'S SICKENING TO THINK OF HIM BEING AFFRAID! GUARENTEED REWARD OF £100 FOR ANYONE WHO RETURNS HIM.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=43223

Poor Frank, I hope that he turns up safe and sound real soon...I hope that his owners are keeping a meticulous eye on the free ads and papers :suspect:

thats awful to happen , i am sure they will keep an eye out, i would look country wide

I'll post the dog lost picture on my face book & dog lost Facebook page...let's make him too hot to handle & hopefully he will be returned!

Was just popping on to post this. Beaten to it! :)

Bless him hope hes found soon, but where was he stolen from

Click on the link to the doglost poster. It gives a lot of details. It's awful, I really hope they get him back safe & well :(

he was stolen along with his bed etc!! and the family car. keep an eye on ads for pugs gum tree/preloved etc. hope he is found soon.

Hi I live in S13 will keep my eyes and ears open, Ive also posted on my facebook. Good Luck x

According to Doglost, he's home! This is on their site:

"Franks owners did lots of postering and handed out flyers. Someone who had seen the flyers spotted a man walking Frank and his owners got him back late last night ! Well done and Thankyou to the man that helped get Frank back with his owners ! Welcome home little Frank and please stay safe from now on xxxx"

I'd love to hear the whole story but meanwhile I'm so glad he's home.

Excellent news, I'm so surprised they managed to find him.