SHIREGREEN do you want Virgin internet/tv/phone

HOT LIPZ

Ive got Origin and would leave today if we could get Virgin in Shiregreen :)

If Virgin were in my area I would stay put with Origin, I couldn't be with another ISP who traffic shapes my data.

I am half tempted to upgrade to the faster speeds as going on the estimations online I would get over 100 down and over 20 up!!

I would stay with Origin if i could get anywhere close to the estimations on Origins website at least with Virgin i will get the speeds i pay for :) Plus i only down load after 12 so i be fine.

What were you quoted/got? Are you sure its not an issue elsewhere?

Long story with mine just one big FLUFF up really

Ahh, Virgin use a similar system you know? Fibre to a street cab, then Coax to your house, instead of fibre to the street cab and phone line to house.

Just to be nosy what was the issue? (if you want to share)

i no longer live in shiregreen but il put a vote in for you, broadband is shocking in that area and so is the tv as soon as a bit of rain comes down sky stops working, if you get enough votes on this virgin will come and rewire shiregreen so its a virgin connected area

edit: virgin will soon be upgrading from 100 down to 120 down too