Does anyone know who sells Jute bags?

Hi Guys

Anyone know where I can buy Jute bags, Hessian style, in Sheffield and they have to be plain.

Cheers

Hi Guys

Anyone know where I can buy Jute bags, Hessian style, in Sheffield and they have to be plain.

Cheers

What do you need them for ?

Cheers horribleblob but thats trade and im not in the trade so i dont think they will supply to me

Thanks though

I wanted some angled tap swirls. I emailed a trade supplier. They gave me a list of retailers in Sheffield. Voila!

Give them a call and ask. If you need enough to be above their minimum spend, they may accept you as a trader.

An order is an order. No-one can afford to be too fussy where the business comes from these days. :)

Some trade suppliers still hold a moral position in not seeking to undermine their trade customers (as I found out with the tap swirls), but, I agree, you lose nothing by asking.

Some trade suppliers still hold a moral position in not seeking to undermine their trade customers (as I found out with the tap swirls), but, I agree, you lose nothing by asking.
Why didn't you just come to me, hb ... I always have tap swirls in stock.

I can get jute bags but they have writing on already.

Could you maybe buy some from Tesco, and turn them inside out? - Don't know if it would work or not, but just a thought........

Try a pet shop, most of the peanuts come in these sacks and are usually just thrown away when empty.