Khv in sheffield waters

where did you get confirmation about morehall sheff13

Off another local forum.

Edited by sheff 13

i was told today that the carp lake at tin mill has re-opened.

It was going to but under tight regulations, check out Yorkshirefishing.net, Tin mill have put a statement out about the rules they have to follow.

I have received a letter along with a map this morning from Yorkshire Water saying they are submitting a planning application to Sheffield City Council this week for the relocation of the waste water treatment works in Deepcar to the site of Morehall fisheries,

I thought it was all done & dusted when the planning application was passed for the building project where the Deepcar treatment plant is.

I thought it was all done & dusted when the planning application was passed for the building project where the Deepcar treatment plant is.

The housing project of 369 new homes at Deepcar by Bloor Homes might have, but I along with others have received a letter this morning saying Yorkshire Water are submitting a planning application to Sheffield City Council for the relocation to Morehall next week so that can't have, but as Bloor Homes also own the land where Morehall fisheries is I would think it would be a foregone conclusion that it will also be passed as well.

Edited by rev43

I stand corrected I just understood the deal to be done.

A lot of money would be wasted by the main contractor with the effort they put into the project.

By buying the treatment plant & adding architect fees & planning just to name a few, to start all this without every thing in place seems to much of a gamble.

I stand corrected I just understood the deal to be done.

A lot of money would be wasted by the main contractor with the effort they put into the project.

By buying the treatment plant & adding architect fees & planning just to name a few, to start all this without every thing in place seems to much of a gamble.

I agree with you, the proposed 369 new houses at Deepcar are going to built where they did all the tipping on Station Road down to the river. the treatment works is opposite across the river Don on Manchester road, that is being closed and moved to Morehall to make way for an access road across the river where the Deepcar treatment works now is to the new housing project, pm sent.

Thanks for the message rev.

The information you give is mostly the same as I was told by a friend.

Either way it's housing so we can't really complain, but it is a shame for Morehall especially the owners who are nice people.

Thanks for the message rev.

The information you give is mostly the same as I was told by a friend.

Either way it's housing so we can't really complain, but it is a shame for Morehall especially the owners who are nice people.

Yes Kevin and Devorah at Morehall were genuine and a very nice couple, I have just tried twice to send you a pm but for some reason it won't allow me, I just thought if you saw the letter and map you would then see the full content of Yorkshire Waters proposals and what they intend doing.

Thanks rev but if I read the letter you received from YW or not it'll make no difference, the fishery will still close.