Has anyone else been suffering from headaches over the last few days?

:) we will have 6 weeks of headache soon , !!!!

:hihi::hihi: Too right!

Glad people are talking about this though, I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with me!

Feel 'hungover' on waking as others have said. Feeling dizzy and as if ear canals are not working properly and pain in neck and head. Started Sunday morning. Partner said exactly same too.

I remember after the floods there was bouts of illness around Sheffield, and I wonder if it's something to do with the rising water levels and flow of the rivers, maybe dredging stuff up, or affecting the quality of our drinking water, or pollution in the air, as someone else said.

Edited by Darth Vader

:hihi::hihi: Too right!

Glad people are talking about this though, I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with me!

Feel 'hungover' on waking as others have said. Feeling dizzy and as if ear canals are not working properly and pain in neck and head. Started Sunday morning. Partner said exactly same too.

I remember after the floods there was bouts of illness around Sheffield, and I wonder if it's something to do with the rising water levels and flow of the rivers, maybe dredging stuff up, or affecting the quality of our drinking water, or pollution in the air, as someone else said.

That's exactly how I've been feeling over the last few days too!

Judging by the recent scaremongering TV ads by the NHS regarding a cough being cancer, may I suggest that it's a brain tumour and you should go get it checked.

you think increasing early detection of lung cancer is a bad thing?

Has anyone experienced bad headaches and pressure in the forehead over the last few days ? Seems it is caused by atmospheric abnormal pressure due to this strange weather.

Yes, however mines down to looking at excel speadsheets on a computer for the past two days.... its nearly the weekend...