Wheres good to go camping with dogs?

Me and my partner are thinking about going on a camping trip in a couple of weeks tinr but just not sure on were to gk as we are taking our dog lexi with us. Wr need somewhere very dog friendly and with plenty of things for us all to do. Anyone got any ideas??

Me and my partner are thinking about going on a camping trip in a couple of weeks tinr but just not sure on were to gk as we are taking our dog lexi with us. Wr need somewhere very dog friendly and with plenty of things for us all to do. Anyone got any ideas??

Battersea? :huh:

Outer Mongolia

Have a look at the camping and caravanning website. I've just planned a fortnight's road trip (with dog) and searched for all my campsites on there. they have little icons that tell you whats on the site, including whether they take dogs and if they have designated dog walking areas.

http://www.greenhillsholidaypark.co.uk/

One we do with the grandchildren, great little site outside of Bakewell, dogs allowed and overall a smashing place. On site facilities are smashing with a nice little pub in the middle with live music as well as a shop and great washing / toilet facilities.

The area around the site is walk / dog heaven, nice walks down by the river. Would highly recommend if your not looking to go too far. Great little hidden gem this one.

Middlewood farm campsite at Robin Hoods bay, have been a few times.

I went there great place BUT the seagulls woke me up at 5.00am clock said 7.00 got up as ya do, went for a shower got ready back to tent where everyone was still asleep and still clock said 7 was gutted when my phone said 5.15 :mad: