Electronic cigarette refills

Well done for kicking the habit! =D I managed when I was 21 by just going cold turkey (and moving to Australia for 2 years, a change of scene helped loads!) and it was hard work, but so worth it! Keep it up! <3

I stopped using E Cigs but really had no intention of stopping just thought E Cigs would be a better way of feeding my habit but not as dangerous as real cigs and cheaper to maintain my habit as well.

Its been over 2 years now since I finished smoking so for anyone who is addicated to real cigs please try the E Cigs they do get a bit of getting used to at first but your health will improve as will your Bank Balance.My kit containing 2 E Cigs and the charger etc cost about £35 from Mirage Cigs on Archer Road but I know there are a couple of places in the Hillsborough precinct that now sell them as well.

Having a slow, painful, early death is a very effective way to stop smoking.

Will they miss you ? Will you miss them ?

Having a slow, painful, early death is a very effective way to stop smoking.

Will they miss you ? Will you miss them ?

Whilst I agree smoking is bad for someone, people are still under the misconception that only smokers get ill. Sorry they don't I know people who've had cancer & heart problems & never picked up a fag, cue the passive smoking cobblers.

Been around ages this argument, to the OP the very best of luck in stopping.

I told 'em it would kill people.

...and it did.

Whilst I agree smoking is bad for someone, people are still under the misconception that only smokers get ill. Sorry they don't I know people who've had cancer & heart problems & never picked up a fag, cue the passive smoking cobblers.

Been around ages this argument, to the OP the very best of luck in stopping.

yeah your right.. seeing a family member suffer with cancer not through smoking, he lived a healthy life but was just delt a rubbish hand in life is what spurred me on... but my post is not to do with that its just info for people who are generally finding it difficult to quit... a starter kit cost around £20 and the refill caps are £1.50 each, each one can last a couple of days

Edited by mrst2009

[quote=mrst2009;

As I said all the very best with stopping, its the easiest thing in the world to stop, the hardest is staying stopped.:):)

Have you tried ShipShape on London Rd. Elaine is the lady to speak to, she has the best quit record in Sheffield! Call her on 250 0222 for an appointment!

well done, but please, whatever you do don't use these on the megabus:hihi:

well done, but please, whatever you do don't use these on the megabus:hihi:

Or of you do make sure you've got one with a huge battery life, so you can use it when you're delayed 6 hours after being stormed by armed police and motorway being closed.:hihi:

i recentley purchased the electronic ciggarette from the man who has that stall in the hillsborough next to home bargains but failed to ask where i can get the refills from, just wondering if anyone knows a shop (outlet) in sheffield which sells them...i know tescos was selling them at one stage but they have now stopped

Careful not too set of any terror threats !

Just ordered a e cig from toatally wicked, however there e juice seems quite dear, any cheaper alternatives out there?