School prom.. ? eh ?

I don't remember having a leaving party or anything when I left school 12 years ago, but I was glad to see the back of that place.

I remember going out for lunch on my last day and just not going back, no-one seemed to notice :hihi:

I don't remember having a leaving party or anything when I left school 12 years ago, but I was glad to see the back of that place.

I remember going out for lunch on my last day and just not going back, no-one seemed to notice :hihi:

12 years ago...........blimey lol

these young whippersnappers

I decided to miss my prom the other night due to some issues with school but believe me I'm glad I did! Looking at photos it looked like something out of a big fat gypsy wedding, some girls went to extreme lengths to "stand out"! And about the drinking, a lot of them got changed and went round town after at the age of 15 that is extreme.

I left in '99...no prom for us! We just had a buffet in the youth club lol

Strix the prom dress is nothing..I got talking to a woman yesterday who mentioned that two kids in her daughters class have hired a helicopter to arrive at theirs, at a cost of about £380 each!
I hope it ruins their hairdo :rolleyes: Edited by Strix

My daughter had her prom a couple of weeks ago we got a fairly reasonable priced dress off the internet, it was the nails, shoes, makeup, bag etc that put the price up!

Luckily she wasn't interested in arriving in a Limo or helicopter!

Still they all had a fantastic time so it was worth it in the end even though I did get a bit teary seeing my "little girl" looking all grown up!!