Police cant investigate crime we're on holiday !

Why oh why send your kids to school with that kind of costly equipment, more money than sense some people, and it puts the kids at risk of exactly what happened, it could have been worse. Hope he gets it back.

I won't bre telling you anything next however your saying if this happened or that happened can be applied to anything.

I think theft is more a priority than coppers on a speed trap you don't so what?

The speed trap is not the issue it is better use of the police we have that is.

The fact that you don't get a criminal record for a speeding ticket suggest theft is the more serious crime.

Again, you have no idea what you are on about. You can end up with a criminal record for speeding, especially if it contributes to a death.

And you don't necessarily end up with a criminal record for theft if it's a first offence.

And also agian. The coppers on speed traps, if they are coppers as you would like to believe, would not be dealing with theft like this because they work in a different department.

My god, I am loosing the will to live now.

Again, you have no idea what you are on about. You can end up with a criminal record for speeding, especially if it contributes to a death.

And you don't necessarily end up with a criminal record for theft if it's a first offence.

And also agian. The coppers on speed traps, if they are coppers as you would like to believe, would not be dealing with theft like this because they work in a different department.

My god, I am loosing the will to live now.

Again you are trying to run before you can walk, no speed camera ticket will be sent for an offence of death by dangerous driving.:loopy:. You can have loads of speeding tickets and not have a criminal record.

Theft is a criminal offence and you get a criminal record if prosecuted not so with speeding.

Again move some speed trap coppers to another more serious department.

Losing the will to live:hihi::hihi:,, losing the will to post anything remotely relevant you mean.

Jumping from speeding ticket to death by dangerous driving is like changing the phone theft in this thread to armed robbery.:roll::roll:...

You keep posting I have no idea and then post nonsense.

Edited by ooisit

What do you think you were doing letting your old mother take her purse to town? I bet she was just showing off to her mates.Surely you could have let her just take a bit of loose change in an old sock.

Haha!

She did get a sticker out of them though! Alls well..

Er..20% cutbacks!

Err!

Spending too much time and money on diversity courses bla bla bla!

Again you are trying to run before you can walk, no speed camera ticket will be sent for an offence of death by dangerous driving.:loopy:. You can have loads of speeding tickets and not have a criminal record.

Theft is a criminal offence and you get a criminal record if prosecuted not so with speeding.

Again move some speed trap coppers to another more serious department.

Losing the will to live:hihi::hihi:,, losing the will to post anything remotely relevant you mean.

Jumping from speeding ticket to death by dangerous driving is like changing the phone theft in this thread to armed robbery.:roll::roll:...

You keep posting I have no idea and then post nonsense.

You were trying to say that you can't get a criminal record form speeding, yet you can if it's a contributing factor to something more serious. You obviously think speeding is ok to do.

Move the speed trap coppers to a more serious department? So all traffic offences aren't serious, death by dangerous driving, no insurance, unsafe vehicles, unsafe loads, the list goes on? It's not just about speeding

You were trying to say that you can't get a criminal record form speeding, yet you can if it's a contributing factor to something more serious. You obviously think speeding is ok to do.

Move the speed trap coppers to a more serious department? So all traffic offences aren't serious, death by dangerous driving, no insurance, unsafe vehicles, unsafe loads, the list goes on? It's not just about speeding

There you go again making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Don't bother to try and tell me what I think is ok, I am surprised you say ALL TRAFFIC OFFENCES AREN'T SERIOUS.:roll::roll:...

Stop trying to jump from speeding to more serious offences as said already we could do the same with this theft but stick to the facts.

You use to many ifs in your debate, if my auntie has testacles she'd be my uncle but she hasn't.

Does the school he goes to have cctv ??

just to add i have not read all the post so this question might have been asked...got bored of reading after awhile, again another thread that turns into a bitch fest...i'm sure you people just come on here to make yourselfs feel better...its horrible that your son had his things stolen...gutted for him

No matter how old they are or how much the phone was,they are entitiled to take it where ever they like within the rules of the establishment they visit and it should be safe to do so,and if not then it should be the responsibility of the police to police it promptly and efficiantly and appoint an officer who is actually on duty.

Thats what we pay massive amounts of tax for isnt it?

What world are you living in, i would like to be there

To all you uneducated police bashers !!!!

The Government are hammering the police more than any other public service in this country. This will not only mean ALOT fewer cops on the street but also a lack of moral amongst officers which will envitably result in performance decrease.

Why don't you go pay for a PI to investigate your crimes instead if your so unhappy with the police service? Whats that cant afford too??? Well you get what you pay for.... Its not a god given right that you are assigned a personal police officers for every issue you face in your life. Maybe if people supported emergency services a bit more everything would work far better...

No matter how old they are or how much the phone was,they are entitiled to take it where ever they like within the rules of the establishment they visit and it should be safe to do so,and if not then it should be the responsibility of the police to police it promptly and efficiantly and appoint an officer who is actually on duty.

Thats what we pay massive amounts of tax for isnt it?

What % of your taxes do you think go towards the police?

Congrats on sounding like a fool.....

Last time i checked I think police personnel pay taxes too....