Idea to stop time wasters at Meadowhall

What a load of rubbish this is!

My missus wanted a new top last week so i took her to Meadowhall and we must have tried 7 or 8 shops before leaving empty handed as they didnt have anything that she liked. I'm sure this kind of thing happens every single day to loads of people who would all lose £10 just because of your impatience.

As someone else said, If you know exactly what you want then you can just go to the till and pay for it. the kids who are browsing shouldnt be in your way!

My missus wanted a new top last week so i took her to Meadowhall and we must have tried 7 or 8 shops before leaving empty handed as they didnt have anything that she liked. I'm sure this kind of thing happens every single day to loads of people who would all lose £10 just because of your impatience.

As someone else said, If you know exactly what you want then you can just go to the till and pay for it. the kids who are browsing shouldnt be in your way!

Yes but charging your wife £80 to prevent her from doing this again in future is surely going to make your life easier.

Thats not the rule, you shouldn't leave after 7 or 8 shops, normally the rule is you should go back to the very first shop and buy the first thing she looked at...........:hihi:

I like most people enjoy going shopping so now and again I will take myself off to meadow hall. But recently during the half term it has been flooded by kids over half who don't buy a single thing.

I had to wait got knows how long at the apple store while teens who have nothing better to do "played" with the I pads, I phones.

So here's my idea charge a standing entry fee say £10 after you have bought whatever it is you want you show your receipt and get your £10 back.

That will help stop the influx of time wasters not just the kids but the other time wasters

Great idea,then you can wait ,god knows how long, in the queue at the entrance,because everyone now has to pay.