Looking for witness to accident Bradfield Road.Hillsborough

The industry its self does not help , you get constatnly bombarded with calls from "claims companies" plus the incompetatance of the actual insurance company that is asking the questions, and before we get people comming from the industry telling me how good they are this is experiance ive had over a number of years with them.

Hope you get it sorted. Just keep badgering your insurance company!

If your story's correct, red light or not, she entered a junction when her exit wasn't clear (and so hit you) - there's no real disputing the blame.

Not sure if it's still there, or if I've got the junction correct (next to KFC?) but there did used to be a council CCTV camera atop a pole right at that location. You could ask your insurance company to check with the council to see if it recorded anything useful?

You've probably done it already but really study the photographs of the damage as this can indicate who hit who. My hubby had an accident on a roundabout where the guilty party came onto the roundabout and hit my hubby's car. She said that he had entered the roundabout at speed and gone into her as she was entering the roundabout two junctions later. However, the damage showed that she had gone into him and not him into her

Another thought - have you been and taken photographs of the junction / scene? These certainly helped when we did it for the above incident. If you had gone through a red light you would have had to drive through traffic travelling out of town before getting to traffic travelling towards the city centre

Another thought - have you been and taken photographs of the junction / scene? These certainly helped when we did it for the above incident. If you had gone through a red light you would have had to drive through traffic travelling out of town before getting to traffic travelling towards the city centre

That there is a really good point!!!

You've probably done it already but really study the photographs of the damage as this can indicate who hit who. My hubby had an accident on a roundabout where the guilty party came onto the roundabout and hit my hubby's car. She said that he had entered the roundabout at speed and gone into her as she was entering the roundabout two junctions later. However, the damage showed that she had gone into him and not him into her

this is exactly the good type of logic that the courts would probably deem inadmissible :loopy: . Great point! :hihi: