Where to sell my cupcakes

lc cakes

Hi, i am looking for stalls at fairs and summer fetes where i can sell my cupcakes, cakepops, choc lollies etc, does anyone know of any being held over the next few months

i am a registered business with the local authority and i have a health and hygiene cert

thanks leanne

hi love you could always stand at a carboot sale the best would be oldcotes carboot on a sunday past dinnington - near worksop - i have seen a few stalls recently with cup cakes priced at £2 a singlice cup cake - no one goes near them at that price but if yours was cheaper you would be sure to sell up .i would definatly buy one and more for the resonable price .

i dont no your prices but if there in the same region then look on gumtree for things like fayes ect that are on soon in sheffield ect

Hi Leanne

Active8 Sheffield are hosting their annual Charity Fun Day on Sunday 8th July at King Edwards Lower School. The event is in aid of Westond Park Hospital and Barnsley Hospice Cancer Charities.

One of our main attractions is our car boot and craft fair. We would love to have you come along ad run a stall. The fee for a pitch is just £7 all of which is split between the two charities.

If you would like to book either PM me or contact on the detaisl provided

Lee

Community Liaison Officer

• 5 months later...

Hi Leanne,

The Escafeld Brass Band are hosting a Christmas Concert and Craft Fair on the evening of 7th December and would love to have you there if you're interested. PM me your email address and I'll send you further details if so.

Thanks

Hannah

Publicity Officer

Escafeld Brass Band

please note theres the huge lowedges festival on sun aug 11th 2013 this had over 15,000

visitors in 2012 theres 2xmarkets at the lowedges tennants hall each year one in dec and 1 in may,theres also the heeley festival in june and the richmond music day and also many heeley farm events and whirlow farm events plus many more,my events at lowedges and heeley take bookings in jan on first come first served basis so good luck in your venture bassett one