How are you making the most of this sunshine?

just got back from a days fishing at underbank. a lovely cool breeze up there but my face is a bit wind burnt.

My hubby and I are both off on Sunday, and want to enjoy the sunshine together (if it lasts till then).

He normally ends up coming grooming with me on his days off and he's been on late shifts all week while I've been taking the dogs over to my mum and dads every evening, being fed, and enjoying the sun in their garden.

So, what activities would you recommend or have been enjoying in the sun that are relatively low cost?

Are you from Rochdale?...:suspect:

Are you from Rochdale?...:suspect:

No lol Why do you ask? :confused::)

frank's referring to the recent court case where a group of asian men in rochdale were found guilty of grooming young white females for sex.

I've been sitting out with a book and a cold drink, in a nice shady spot in the garden. I don't do boiling hot sunshine, but today has been about right as there was a light breeze.

yes today was lovely, just perfect, and if this thread is anything to go by us sheffielders dont do well in this hot weather!! took my kids to chatworths today, fabulous, a lovely breeze, and warm and sunny.

frank's referring to the recent court case where a group of asian men in rochdale were found guilty of grooming young white females for sex.

Oh lol. I meant dog grooming! You should read peoples names and signatures frank :)

and I should keep up with the news!

Oh lol. I meant dog grooming! You should read peoples names and signatures frank :)

I know sorry...bad taste joke anyway...:D

They're not puppies though are they?....:suspect:

I sit on the garden hammock watching the birds in the birdbath (don't go there Frank) usually have a drink and some magazines - yesterday my son was going mad with the hedgecutter - I enjoy watching him taking care of the gardening while I laze in the sun - it's quite shaded where I sit as the sun is mainly at the other end of the garden:D

I sit on the garden hammock watching the birds in the birdbath (don't go there Frank) usually have a drink and some magazines - yesterday my son was going mad with the hedgecutter - I enjoy watching him taking care of the gardening while I laze in the sun - it's quite shaded where I sit as the sun is mainly at the other end of the garden:D

Oooohhh, I like doing that as well. Do you have a spare deck chair?...:love: (erm not watching your son though)

Ohhhh I 'll be accussed of being homophobic now...Dammed if I do and dammed if I don't...:hihi: