Good luck Sheffield United!!

Come on you Blades!! Make it a great day!!!

It’s a bit early for the boozing bit yet but it will soon be time to go, the boozing can start with a Brunch in Leicester Square, there should be a good atmosphere with this lovely weather, has for the game, I was talking to a Huddersfield season ticket holder that is going to the game he said they are really up for it …….. he also said they have won 2 out of their 3 play off finals ……. Lets hope its our turn this time.

Simply because of a failure on sufc's part to publicly condone the rapist I hope you get hammered. A disgusting act followed by another so I hope you rot in league 1.

If he'd been sacked I'd be behind them, can't beat a Derby day but I just cannot condone the clubs stance on this, sorry.

Played golf at Bondhay when Wolves beat em 3-0 so booked a round this afters,fingers crossed.

Good luck Utd, hopefully both fighting to get into Premiership next season, for some top-flight derbies!

Simply because of a failure on sufc's part to publicly condone the rapist I hope you get hammered. A disgusting act followed by another so I hope you rot in league 1.

Football seems to bring different standards out in people Donkey its a shame but true.

If you condone something you agree with it, if you are going to slag get the correct word which I believe is condemn. I cannot imagine for one minute United condone what he did, nor any decent person fan or not anyone would do this.

Just thought I put you right. WE LOVE UNITED WE DO, UNITED WE LOVE YOU

UTB, COYRAWW

If you condone something you agree with it, if you are going to slag get the correct word which I believe is condemn. I cannot imagine for one minute United condone what he did, nor any decent person fan or not anyone would do this.

Just thought I put you right. WE LOVE UNITED WE DO, UNITED WE LOVE YOU

UTB, COYRAWW

You're quite right, twas early though!

You're quite right, twas early though!

Not a problem old bean