How do I get rid of a piano in Sheffield?

Hi, we're moving house and have a piano that we don't want to take with us as we'd have to put it in storage and then move it from there into the new house later. We're planning on renovating a lot of the house so could do without the hassle of having to move it around a lot. I've already put it on the give away section of Sheffield Forum but does anyone know of any services were people will take it off my hands for free?

I have seen no end of people asking for them and giving them away on Freecycle.

Try there.

Thanks, I'll try on there. Problem is I need to get rid of it this weekend as we move out on Monday!

Hi, we're moving house and have a piano that we don't want to take with us as we'd have to put it in storage and then move it from there into the new house later. We're planning on renovating a lot of the house so could do without the hassle of having to move it around a lot. I've already put it on the give away section of Sheffield Forum but does anyone know of any services were people will take it off my hands for free?

Hi,

Is this still available? If you PM me with some more details I might be very interested.

Where are you?

What’s condition like?

Tuned?

Thanks

Is it Grand, or just ordinary?

Get it on ebay and make some cash. I am sure this would be snapped up by the time you move!

OMG I've been after one for ages!!! Where abouts are you luv? Please inbox so we can make arrangements X I'm S5 Top o Bellhouse X

Do you deliver :hihi:

As Benny Hill once said-"Women are like pianos-when they're not upright, they're grand"

if it works sell it if it needs repair small repairs like tuning still sell it o if its ok see if a local commumity centre, or school, sheltered housing scheme pianos can fetch a few quid

I'm sort of in a situation where if we can't get rid of it, my husband will probably have to take it to pieces and take it to the tip! Although our neighbour may want the wood for his stove!