Good Kitchen Fitters

I am thinking of having a new kitchen, am I better getting one fitted by B&Q or getting my own fitters. Does anyone have any recommendations for good suppliers and/or fitters

Thanks

please just make shure you check out who ever you chose and dont get stung by cowboys

I run a Trades Only Business Group In Sheffield called THE TRADES HUB... for quality local Trades People. We have a few members who are good Kitchen fitters. If you want their details please give me a shout

We are a member of THE TRADES HUB and can give you some free helpful advice if you want

I had a new kitchen a few months ago from KAW in Ecclesfield. Quality was excellent and cheaper than B&Q.

happy to quote for the fitting

I have recently used jeff smith on the forum, very happy with every stage of the work and you are welcome to see the result

I recently used Andy Joiner to fit some worktops at my parents who I got recommendations to off the Forum.

He arrived when he said, gave us a quote, stuck to the quote, turned up on the day and did a great job. No mess and a really nice guy.

He didnt fit the kitchen for us but the worktops he did are great!

I had JoinerAndy (07747026254) too. He planned everything, I went to B&Q, chose what I wanted, then he fitted it. He knows tradesmen to do the extra jobs, plumbing etc, as well. A very meticulous workman, I wouldn't have anyone else.

I have recently used jeff smith on the forum, very happy with every stage of the work and you are welcome to see the result

hi thanks mark i could do with dropping around at some point some to take some photo,s for my website . hope all well with your family ta jeff

Sheffield Kitchen Outlet. They have their own fitters and electrians and we had no problems at all. Their prices are brilliant and I really do reccommend you go and take a look. Ask for Stuart, he is the owner. The fitter we had is called Grant Smith. He is really good and was 100% happy with our purchase.

good luck with a B&Q kitchen !!:shakes: