Is it time to give the three main parties a kicking?

Correct but the worldwide credit crunch was caused by banks being insufficiently regulated by free-marketeers like Clinton, Bush, Blair and Brown. The problem with you Labour lackies is that you can't see that there's very little difference between Labour and Tory. Blair and Brown just carried on where Thatcher and Major left off and now Cameron is carrying on where Brown left off. The gap between rich and poor widened under Blair and Brown. Blair is godfather to Rupert Murdoch's daughter, Grace.

You would have more luck explaining calculus to a turnip.

Do not judge other people by your own standards.:(

Its a well known phenomena that those who fixate on the sexuality and in most cases the homosexuality of others, be it valid or not, are by far more likely to be latent homosexuals themselves.

What is the topic?

your not him are you?:D

You appear to know a lot about it.:cool:

If I was gay I would say so and not be ashamed of it. There is nothing to be ashamed of as you imply.

I'm not going to apologise for being well informed plus I never said being gay was anything to be ashamed of, nice try though. You seem to be the person seeing homosexuality where it is not. You either think you see gay people where they are clearly not, or you are using the gay term as a form of insult, which is pretty nasty.

all I see is reverse snobbery here.

Reverse snobbery by Rugby School and Oxbridge-educated Andrew Rawnsley?

er........ok

Remember the recent posh boys jibe was from a Tory MP too.

I'm not going to apologise for being well informed

It's like an episode of Alan Partridge but not funny. Which is not funny.

Are the public willing to continue to give these double-dipsticks the benefit of a rather large doubt for much longer?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/apr/28/andrew-rawnsley-cameron-osborne-poshness

I know you mean well but what do you suggest the public do..or rather what can the public do ?

I know you mean well but what do you suggest the public do..or rather what can the public do ?

what ever they come up with it didn't work with "Margaret" she weathered every thing :gag:

Are the public willing to continue to give these double-dipsticks the benefit of a rather large doubt for much longer?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/apr/28/andrew-rawnsley-cameron-osborne-poshness

I thought you were meant to post an opinion or comment with a link when it's the OP?

Anyway, quite ironic that the piece itself is written by a "posh boy".

Vote 'em for the opposition at every opportunity, starting this Thursday!

I thought you were meant to post an opinion or comment with a link when it's the OP?

Anyway, quite ironic that the piece itself is written by a "posh boy".

The only irony I can see is how somebody who lives at Wincobank feels that this shower are in anyway interested in his likes!:cool:

The boy stood on the burning deck

while all around had fled

1 match and some lighter fuel

showed he wasn't right in the head.