Any flood warnings in Sheffield/Rotherham (April 2012)?

Just driven past Ladies Bridge and the Bridge further down the Don near to Bernard Road and the Don is around 4-5ft from the top of the wall, this is on a left hand bend of the River. There is a lot of water coming down the River so it could lead to some flooding as I expect all this water still has to end up in the Don.

Went down from Malin Bridge to the weir at Hillsborough Corner about an hour ago. Looks as high as I have seen it since the great Sheffield flood of '07.

With the amount of water running off the hills in the peaks this evening I think the don will get higher in the next 24 hrs.

I would suggest a good indicator to the flooding would be when the manhole covers start to blow off as they did in 2007. I was dealing with my mothers funeral arrangements when they started. Got to go to Hillsborough between 9and 10 will let you know if I hit any problems.