Race for automatic promotion

For me, sheffield wednesday will overtake united in the final 2 games of the season. Sheff U were a one man team and relied on Mr Evans for their goals but if you look at the Wednesday team, the goals can come from a number of players not just our top scorer Madine.

I seen on saturday that United struggled infront of goal without the presence of Evans and this is why they will find it difficult to see out the season in 2nd.

oop controversial

For me, sheffield wednesday will overtake united in the final 2 games of the season. Sheff U were a one man team and relied on Mr Evans for their goals but if you look at the Wednesday team, the goals can come from a number of players not just our top scorer Madine.

I seen on saturday that United struggled infront of goal without the presence of Evans and this is why they will find it difficult to see out the season in 2nd.

Lol, maybe you should have read a few more threads about who has scored for SUFC before posting that Mikey boy, we have other players scoring, in fact Lee Williamson can't be that far behind Madine in goals scored!

oop controversial

Not really Mel, just someone ill informed :hihi:

Lol, maybe you should have read a few more threads about who has scored for SUFC before posting that Mikey boy, we have other players scoring, in fact Lee Williamson can't be that far behind Madine in goals scored!

Madine 18 williamson 12, but i agree you do have others scoring.

Madine 18 williamson 12, but i agree you do have others scoring.

Pigster, the level headed, common sense poster as always!

Pigster, the level headed, common sense poster as always!

Cheers mate,just nice to talk football instead of,well you know what.:(

Cheers mate,just nice to talk football instead of,well you know what.:(

Got to agree with that!

A very tough one.

I can't see United picking up 6 points in the next two, whilst I can see Wednesday wiining both. If and it's a big if, Wednesday do re-take 2nd spot on Saturday night, then I do think it'll be over.

United beat our result, then it is indeed United's.

In my opinion at the moment, it's 50/50. I wouldn't rate United's chances in the PO's either.

A very tough one.

I can't see United picking up 6 points in the next two, whilst I can see Wednesday wiining both. If and it's a big if, Wednesday do re-take 2nd spot on Saturday night, then I do think it'll be over.

United beat our result, then it is indeed United's.

In my opinion at the moment, it's 50/50. I wouldn't rate United's chances in the PO's either.

So you think Wednesday can win both games, but not United.....but if United do then it is Uniteds......however it is 50/50.....

I think I follow that Aaron lad! :hihi:

So you think Wednesday can win both games, but not United.....but if United do then it is Uniteds......however it is 50/50.....

I think I follow that Aaron lad! :hihi:

he means hes crapping it like the rest of us :P

he means hes crapping it like the rest of us :P

True Mel, true! :hihi:

When was the last time we had a season like this? As much as it is third division football and all that goes with that, it has been a great season in some respects and hopefully, both teams battling it out in the Championship next term, no Donny Rovers next time, but still Barnsley and Leeds to take on, plus Derby County, Hull, Notts Forest, etc., plenty of regional games to go to.

True Mel, true! :hihi:

When was the last time we had a season like this? As much as it is third division football and all that goes with that, it has been a great season in some respects and hopefully, both teams battling it out in the Championship next term, no Donny Rovers next time, but still Barnsley and Leeds to take on, plus Derby County, Hull, Notts Forest, etc., plenty of regional games to go to.

its cos normally one of us is winning and one of us are doing badly so poles apart, bar the derbys, its the first real time in yonks weve been both winning