How many horses will die at Aintree?

How many horses will die at Aintree 2012?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many horses will die at Aintree 2012?

• 1 / 2
    • 3 / 4
    • 4 / 5
    • more

omg-i have just read a post about a small child getting abused-in the news they are humans-many children suffering but you are greeting(crying) about a flaming animal.get your priorities right, if the horses did not race they would not breed so they would not be born to be "saved"

I believe we can care for both / all!

omg-i have just read a post about a small child getting abused-in the news they are humans-many children suffering but you are greeting(crying) about a flaming animal.get your priorities right, if the horses did not race they would not breed so they would not be born to be "saved"

What a shallow and thoroughly heartless person you must be.

ANY suffering be it human or animal is sad..

I don't need to get any priorities right but you need to get a sodding heart :rant:

Hard to find anything on the news websites! They have all the results about winners and money made, not so interested in the death of the competitors!

Theyve been talking about it on and for the past half hour on 5live.

The Grand National is a sporting event, a great and fantastic part of this country's history, supported by Kings and Queens. It's not animal cruelty. Horses are bred to run, they love it...look at how many unseated horses continued to run and jump; no jockey on their back making them.

Yes, I've already said, it's sad about the two horses that died, but, hey, that's life.

You can trot (pardon the pun) out all the excuses you like. This day and age, it's no longer excusable.

The Grand National is a sporting event, a great and fantastic part of this country's history, supported by Kings and Queens. It's not animal cruelty. Horses are bred to run, they love it...look at how many unseated horses continued to run and jump; no jockey on their back making them.

Yes, I've already said, it's sad about the two horses that died, but, hey, that's life.

It is not about the horses running, i totally agree with you that if they did not want to do it then they certainly would not...

It is about the height, width and set of the track which makes it too dangerous for the horses to take part :(

Lucy, Spooky Darth...got anything made of leather on? What are you having for Saturday evening meal, Sunday dinner?

Theyve been talking about it on and for the past half hour on 5live.

I'm working, but just put Sky on and they've just said it to that 2 horses have died.

One put down for bolting before the race or something???

What a shallow and thoroughly heartless person you must be.

ANY suffering be it human or animal is sad..

I don't need to get any priorities right but you need to get a sodding heart :rant:

How can you ? my having a heart, my heart feels sad, and I wish I could do something to help the human,especially child, suffering in the world which to me is more important-that to me is prioratising

Lucy, Spooky Darth...got anything made of leather on? What are you having for Saturday evening meal, Sunday dinner?

Can I apply your twisted logic to other things too?

I won't because i'd sound as ridiculous as you when condoning cruelty!

How can you ? my having a heart, my heart feels sad, and I wish I could do something to help the human,especially child, suffering in the world which to me is more important-that to me is prioratising

Can't you do two things at once... and why are you here if you are doing soooo much to help this child you are on about?

Darth...got anything made of leather on? What are you having for Saturday evening meal, Sunday dinner?

Is that an invite? I could don a bit of leather if it helps. :hihi: