Spiderpark wisewood?

hi does anyone know now that the revamp is complete in the area are there any plans for the spiderpark?

guess nothing is planned then

cant really see the point of any money being spent on it cause whatever happens up there generally gets vandalised or burnt

yes its sickening seeing how the older people treat the park dumping rubish leting their dogs **** in the field worse on the pitch.

there is nothing round wisewood for the youth that the old people havnt destroyed

yes its sickening seeing how the older people treat the park dumping rubish leting their dogs **** in the field worse on the pitch.

there is nothing round wisewood for the youth that the old people havnt destroyed

I walk my dog on the Spiderpark, and clear up after her everytime. :smile:

would be much nicer and less risk for teh kids if you walked your amimal else where like out bradfield

would be much nicer and less risk for teh kids if you walked your amimal else where like out bradfield

What a silly comment to make. Aslong as dog walkers are responsible then what right ddo you have to tell them where they can walk their dogs?:loopy:

of course it was the old people who ripped up the astro turf that was laid for footy and i guess it was the same old people who bring the industrial bins on wheels into the park and set fire to them......and yer when i am up there i always see old folk sat about drinking and leaving there cans and rubbish all over. them pesky old people tut tut :loopy:

of course it was the old people who ripped up the astro turf that was laid for footy and i guess it was the same old people who bring the industrial bins on wheels into the park and set fire to them......and yer when i am up there i always see old folk sat about drinking and leaving there cans and rubbish all over. them pesky old people tut tut :loopy:

actualy yes! I have seen people ranging from midd 30s to early OAPS cauing damage disctruction arround the estate. dumped cars on the park burned out bins beer cans bottles ect. mostly buy the age above. not all of the wisewood youth are not chavs most are very respectable

did i mention the old people that CBA to take their pets for a walk, but just take them for a **** round the park or streets

Edited by spooferman

Never thought of that Spooferman....

Why don't you go play somewhere else....like the M1?

My dog makes no difference to the kids playing on the park, indeed my 12 year old daughter plays football up there.....like I said, I ALWAYS clear up after her, whether she does her business in the long grass or otherwise.....and its not a **** in the park, I also excercise her up there, and I ALWAYS dispose of any waste in the proper bins....so why should I take my dog anywhere else?

You need to get a grip!