Like new baby clothes 0-3 months

Alker

I have quite a lot of very good like new good quality baby girls clothes I want to give away. I would really like to help out some new mums who may be struggling at the moment with the soaring cost of having a new baby. Please nobody reply to this saying they want them - I am after some advice of where I can take them to to make sure the right people benefit from them. I was wondering if a local Sure Start centre would be the best place. What do you think??

I work for a housing association and we house homeless families i know for a fact we have parents who would be incredibly grateful for a donation of good quality items that need a new home.

Let me know if i can help :)

Adz - this is the type of thing I was thinking of - is there a specific place where you collect such donations?

I will pm you tomorrow as i am back at work after the bank holiday so i shall ask and see where you could drop the items, i think i know i just want to check. Thanks so much for your generosity :)