Missing 6 year old boy. Bellhouse Road - NOW FOUND SAFE

really sorry about this!!

just like to say my lad keiran (7) has been playing with him from about 3pm on our back garden.

keiran found him while he was out on his bike on oaksfold road. we live on the lower section of oaksfold.

when it was time for kierans tea he said bye to him and baliey rode off on his bike up oaksfold about half 6.

i had no idea he was missing till my wife spotted something on facebook after he had gone. while he was here he didnt say he wasnt from round here or that he was lost.

my wife rang the police and they been round asking us a few questions etc.

i thought it was odd that i hadnt seen him round here before, but theres lots of kids round here that keiran brings to play on our big trampolene and swings.

atleast he was at our house and somewhere safe, think he had a glass of juice while he was here too.

glad hes been found and now you know where hes been!

*edit* shows how useful the police helicopter is! it must have flown over the garden a dozen times while they were in the garden! didnt know they were looking for him at that time tho.

The question you have to ask yourself is why is a chap of 6 years old out on his lonesome?

My thoughts exactly! don't get me wrong i don't want to turn this into a slag off the parents thread but I myself have a 5(nearly 6) year old and I wouldn't dream of letting him out front by himself let alone play out anywhere else by himself or even with his brother who is 8( nearly 9) who also doesn't go out front alone. Unless I know they are at neighbours playing they remain on our garden where I know they are safe! :(

My thoughts exactly! don't get me wrong i don't want to turn this into a slag off the parents thread but I myself have a 5(nearly 6) year old and I wouldn't dream of letting him out front by himself let alone play out anywhere else by himself or even with his brother who is 8( nearly 9) who also doesn't go out front alone. Unless I know they are at neighbours playing they remain on our garden where I know they are safe! :(

just to let you know that his parents were both working, he wondered off the garden at his grandmothers house, I assure you that if he had been with me this would not have happened, slag the parents off all you like but i know 1 thing my son is my main priority in my life and his well fair is the whole reason why i get out of bed in a morning and go to work.

beleive me when i say my son is loved and cared more than any child could be, although I respect your comments because there are some stupid parents out there but Iam not one of them.

Archived