Touch up's & scratches

anyone recommend someone who can restore some paint on the bonnet of my car please?

anyone recommend someone who can restore some paint on the bonnet of my car please?

Take it to halford's ask them to match a touch up pen to your car's paint. clean it proply and apply as directed.

unless it's abig bit of restoration

Take it to halford's ask them to match a touch up pen to your car's paint. clean it proply and apply as directed.

unless it's abig bit of restoration

Didn't think they did that, will go and try it this afternoon. its a small bit of paint about 5 cm by 2cm. looks like someones got under it and peeled what they can off.

Yeah they should do, it's as simple as taking the make and model and matching the paint colour as long as it's a stock manufacturer colour that is

Yeah they should do, it's as simple as taking the make and model and matching the paint colour as long as it's a stock manufacturer colour that is

thanks for that mate, ill deffo go and see if they can do anything for me. :thumbsup:

Give tim a call at mint motors, they are mobile paint repairers. 07738902745 they colour match for you.

Don't bother with Tim on 07738902745 from previour post :( I just called him & he can't even be bothered to come out & give me a quote ... very poor.

Chips not too difficult and as already said try Halfords for paint match. Use cocktail stick to place paint into chip rather than brush, a bit at a time.

However, it is very difficult to do 'touch up' of scratches on a bonnet due to it being too flat so you will notice the repair.

I know you do not want to hear this but best bet is a re-spray of the bonnet.

Another option is to try ChipsAway but they may tell you same.

Tim from mint motors is very good at what they do, unfortunately 90% of their work is in dealerships or customers referred by dealerships, they struggle to get to other private customers due to that workload.

Chips not too difficult and as already said try Halfords for paint match. Use cocktail stick to place paint into chip rather than brush, a bit at a time.

However, it is very difficult to do 'touch up' of scratches on a bonnet due to it being too flat so you will notice the repair.

I know you do not want to hear this but best bet is a re-spray of the bonnet.

Another option is to try ChipsAway but they may tell you same.

I would keep well away from chips away, ive found em very expensive.

What colour is the car?