Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

Hi there, thanks for your reply. I lived on the Manor and travelled to school on the tram with Elaine Jessop and Shirley Jessop, although they were older than me. I was born in 1944, and I have a brother who also went to Owler Lane. He was born in 1941. and his name was Brian. Also travelling via the tram to Staniforth Road bottom, and then changing for Owler Lane were Ann Bramall and Margaret Thorpe, Carol Davy and Pauline someone who had a Pork butchers at the bottom of Staniforth Road.Cheers, June

Hi, I am Elaine and remember Brian too, he would be in my year. Remember all the names you mentioned. Brings back memories, eh?

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year Ken. I'm not on this thread much these days...Facebook has taken over! PS Did you get the musical Christmas card?

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year Ken. I'm not on this thread much these days...Facebook has taken over! PS Did you get the musical Christmas card?

Im went here from '51 to '56 so pray for the after life of Pop Gregory, Miss Hardwick and the rest of the sinners.

Im went here from '51 to '56 so pray for the after life of Pop Gregory, Miss Hardwick and the rest of the sinners.

Don't know about Miss Hardwick but I thought Mr Gregory was great.You should think yourself lucky you didn't have to put up with the psycho who replaced him.:)

Don't know about Miss Hardwick but I thought Mr Gregory was great.You should think yourself lucky you didn't have to put up with the psycho who replaced him.:)

Was he still playing his imaginary violin ?.

did you know someone called Tony Mitchell who could have been there at the same time ?.

You traitor Mossy. Fancy using Facelift instead of our own thread. Where has everybody gone to ? We were getting a nice number contributing and then you all dissapear. I realise other things take priority and Phil is still playing the Christmas football fixtures. Moe and Lorraine have dissapeared although I know Lorraine's 69th birthday celebrations take priority, but surely some of you are still able to type. I need someone to help me understand how to get the new info on Ken's web site Mossy, please don't leave me :huh:

You traitor Mossy. Fancy using Facelift instead of our own thread. Where has everybody gone to ? We were getting a nice number contributing and then you all dissapear. I realise other things take priority and Phil is still playing the Christmas football fixtures. Moe and Lorraine have dissapeared although I know Lorraine's 69th birthday celebrations take priority, but surely some of you are still able to type. I need someone to help me understand how to get the new info on Ken's web site Mossy, please don't leave me :huh:
Geoff,just look at Ken's last post.I think it's no.434.You'll find his URL at the bottom.

I'm assuming the all girls class was 2G but don't recognise any of the teachers.The teacher in the mixed class looks familiar.Either Mr Glasby or Mr Ashton.both good blokes.

How fantastic to see these two photos, I'm on them both, maiden name was Joan Crawford. I recognise quite a few of the girls too. The male teacher was Mr. Glasby - great teacher.

On the all girls photo :

Back row : Barbara Longmire, Sandra Firth? Jennifer Reed, ..?..Pat..Carol Heron, Christine Wight, Joan.? Laurel Smelt, ..?

Third row : Val Beech and Marie Barnsley 2nd and 3rd from left, Shiela Harper ? 5th from Right, and Christine Carrott on end right.

2nd row 2 prefects Pam ?? and Norma Baxter.

Bottom Row, Jean Howson,..?.. Diane Russell, V Howson, Margaret Thorpe, Ann Bramall, June Warrender, Sylvia Greenwood,...?..Janet Little. Someone else may know more names?

Hiyah, I'm Joan ? - Joan Crawford. Are you on the photo, great to see all those faces.

Hiyah, I'm Joan ? - Joan Crawford. Are you on the photo, great to see all those faces.

Yes, I am. I'm Val. Another girl on the photo is on some threads as Tara Misu. I remember you Joan!

Yes, I am. I'm Val. Another girl on the photo is on some threads as Tara Misu. I remember you Joan!

I'm not Val Beech though!