Problem with terrible floor company please help

It is worth going to the small claims court if they won't replace the shoddy floor don't let them get away with ripping you off. My brother has an oak floor (he fitted it himself) and it looks fantastic. I would definitely push them go an a saturday afternoon when there are bound to be people in the shop and make a complaint in person take photos with you and don't back off till you get a satisfactory answer.

It is worth going to the small claims court if they won't replace the shoddy floor don't let them get away with ripping you off. My brother has an oak floor (he fitted it himself) and it looks fantastic. I would definitely push them go an a saturday afternoon when there are bound to be people in the shop and make a complaint in person take photos with you and don't back off till you get a satisfactory answer.

hi i totally agree . more pressure the better . just keep going in to they give you want you want . good luck ta jeff

• 1 month later...

Update

They came to trim the floor today _ long story but had to let them try before I took legal action. They said they couldn't do it because the floor was too tight and too many boards had lifted. The want to come back next week (so we have to move all the toys and furniture back in then out again). They need to take up 2 thirds of the floor then put the same boards back down again. They have found 3 boxes of our boards in the warehouse- which shut down more than a year ago so if they break any they will replace them with these. I have written letters explaining that the floor needs replacing. The boards actually feel sharp on the edges when you walk across them because they are cupped. How can I make the owner see sense?

I need advice any also would appreciate it if someone could come and look at it. If we do go to court we will need someone to do us a new floor but at the moment we just need someone to come and look.

Thanks