Swimming lessons For people with special needs

• 1 month later...

Hi, try DJ Swimming or could be DJR, David Robinson is his name. They teach at Brunswick Primary School in a small pool that's fairly shallow. They are great with my grandson who is severely disabled. He is like another child in the pool, he is free and independant and can move freely. It's lovely to see him so happy. I think they do lessons at other pools. Try them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Does anyone know anyone or anywhere that does swimming lessons for special needs kids?? My son is dyspraxic and mildly autistic i need someone who will have the patience with him and maybe offer one to one coaching. Thanks!

upperthorpe do, they offer 1-1 sessions, ring zest and they can help you. My 2 have aspergerd adhd and dcd, and they are doing really well, they started having 2-1 lessons then progressed onto the group. experienced with teaching special needs, small pool, small classes cant recommend hihly enough. Im sure there are other lessons at mosborough and graves park. Prices range from £18 to £25. hth emma

Hi I tried mr robinsOn at Brunswick he never rang back. Also my son had one lesson at graves and they never got back in touch to telle if they would be able to offer permanent one to one lessons. I found another place swim time at Hilton hotel my sons teacher knows some makaton and is lovely he is really enjoying it

Hi I tried mr robinsOn at Brunswick he never rang back. Also my son had one lesson at graves and they never got back in touch to telle if they would be able to offer permanent one to one lessons. I found another place swim time at Hilton hotel my sons teacher knows some makaton and is lovely he is really enjoying it

Hilton Hotel? it'll be expensive that.

Archived