Sweden - A Guardinists Dream?

Many folk on here believe that Sweden is nothing more than a silly ill thought out lefty sandal wearing fantasy, however after having fairly recently experienced life in Stockholm it is actually far from a myth, it is actually very real and the Guardinist dream is well and truly alive in Sweden!

They are more than happy paying tax to help any disadvantaged group you could ever wish to pigeon hole or invent, resulting in Stockholms ghettos resembling Sheffields Fulwoods, it is far from a leftist fantasy and must be experienced to be fully appreciated.

I'm willing to admit I'm wrong and the elite left on here were right with their idea of utopia.

So will this heavenly utopia ever be allowed to enter the shores of the UK? Or is it always just going to be exclusively for the Scandanavian countries?

Edited by Green Web

Many folk on here believe that Sweden is nothing more than a silly ill thought out lefty sandal wearing fantasy, however after having fairly recently experienced life in Stockholm it is actually far from a myth, it is actually very real and the Guardinist dream is well and truly alive in Sweden!

They are more than happy paying tax to help any disadvantaged group you could ever wish to pigeon hole or invent, resulting in Stockholms ghettos resembling Sheffields Fulwoods, it is far from a leftist fantasy and must be experienced to be fully appreciated.

I'm willing to admit I'm wrong and the elite left on here were right with their idea of utopia.

So will this heavenly utopia ever be allowed to enter the shores of the UK? Or is it always just going to be exclusively for the Scandanavian countries?

That's weird because just yesterday I was saying to my 7 year old neice about Sweden being a silly ill thought out lefty sandal wearing fantasy, it left her perplexed I can tell you.

'What's a guardinist? she uttered after deliberating for some time. I couldn't answer because i'd never heard the phrase before.

too cold to wear sandals in Malmo!We know you are winding us up with your silly remarks.

'What's a guardinist?

It's a failed attempt to use the word 'Guardianista' - more commonly found in the work of right wing columnists like Littlejohn and Clarkson.

It basically means anyone with a liberal or left wing viewpoint.

There's something amusing about someone trying to use an insult they can't spell...

(Or maybe the spelling is an attempt at parody, based on the Guardian's reputation for spelling errors.....nah!)

:hihi:

So Sweden being the rape capital of Europe is ok? Swedens politically correct anti semitism is fine? Swedens changing of it's constitution without a referendum is fine?

So Sweden being the rape capital of Europe is ok? Swedens politically correct anti semitism is fine? Swedens changing of it's constitution without a referendum is fine?

They have much stricter rape laws than the rest of Europe, a lot of consensual sex can be considered rape in Sweden. Not heard of the anti semitism. We don't even have a UK constitution & hardly ever have any referendums.