Estikutum, Asian Buffet house, Darnall

UnkleBob

• 3 weeks later...

me and john t went the other night it was great we had four cokes 2 each two hot cholotate's fa great meal each followed by as massive bowl of ice cream and some lovely fruit salad and it only cost about £23 for both of us:wow:

and the selection was fab loads to choose from

we will definately go again!!

have been twice now myself...once in the evning when there's generally more on offer and in the afternoon when ther was a litle less on offer and some of the chicken dishes were more boney! But overall it was excellent! i'll be back!:thumbsup:

Originally posted by deelightful3

where exactley is this place please,i would like to go sounds like just the thing for me,i love spicy food.

its at the very bottom of staniforth road just up from the tram stop near attercliffe road a 52 bound for woodhouse from town bus would

drop you off right outside it:thumbsup:

went on Monday with the bloke, mum saw it on here and told me to go, im not much of a foreign food eater, prefer my english food but went coz the bloke wanted to and he was paying :hihi:

Was nice, i didnt think they had much choice though, no chips :o for a start lol, but the food was decent, the popadoms and naan-bread were delicious...

:hihi: