Handfasting in Sheffield

Hi All.

I am a solitary witch and belong to no coven but am holding my handfasting soon, does anyone know of any decent covens with a good high priest and priestess i could attend so as to have them do my handbinding and blessings

thanks

Not something I really agree with but that's for another day, just noticed this on another thread an they may be able to help, there's something about handfasting on there (I think)?

http://www.acircleoffriends.co.uk/

I hope that helps.

Not something I really agree with but that's for another day, just noticed this on another thread an they may be able to help, there's something about handfasting on there (I think)?

http://www.acircleoffriends.co.uk/

I hope that helps.

Let that day be today and start a thread, Palirich! Let's get discussing!

Not for me to start, I listed a number of questions on a previous thread for a medium to answer and they have as yet been ignored.

Ahh, well, as I'm led to believe (from a "witch" I know) there are different kinds of witchcraft and not all involve mediumship. Some don't even involve any "spirituality" at all.

Hi All.

I am a solitary witch and belong to no coven but am holding my handfasting soon, does anyone know of any decent covens with a good high priest and priestess i could attend so as to have them do my handbinding and blessings

thanks

Sheffield Pagans used to hold a moot every month on the first Tuesday at Fagan's pub on Broad Lane.

Message me if you think it might be what you need, and I'll contact my witchy friend to see if they still do as they don't post on here anymore.

Blessings be.

Archived