Selfish people who use mobiles in their garden?

I wouldn't exactly say he's being selfish! He's every right to do what he's doing. But if it bothers you that much, i'd go for the loud music!!

Sounds like your neighbour is much, much better at communicating than you. Grow a pair and try talking to them, you never know, if you have been reasonable in your other interactions with them you should be able to resolve this...... then again if all you can do is moan about it on here then its unlikely you are reasonable anyway.

there are a few of the posters in there that i hope to hell i never get as neighbours. If my neighbour was wound up by me in my garden i would hope he would pop round with a few cans and talk about it. Not resort to childish behaviour such as loud music, water over hedge, lawn mowers etc.

grow up for gods sake.

why dont you try to go & have a talk to him about it....

yeah - say 'please stop talking in your garden, it gets on me tits '- I'm sure he'll see your point.

The first bit of sunshine and my next door neighbor begins his summer habit of conducting his business in the garden with continual video conferencing. It drives me bonkers every summer and I don't know what to do to stop him. Any ideas? (Without breaking the law!)
Some people are so selfish aren't they. I was walking through town the other day and the man in front of me was whistling a tune and it was a tune I didn't like. The selfish sod. How dare he be happy and express that by blatantly whistling without consulting everyone around him to make sure their choice of music was considered. Some people. They just don't think of others. I was so furious and upset I called my therapist and the European Court of Human Rights :rant::shakes::sad::(:mad:

I'm absolutely stunned that it bother's you that much, are you unemployed...why aren't you at work?Stay in your house if it upsets you so much, put the radio on, wear headphones. life is too short to worry about things like this....honest it is!!

Try watering your garden at the same time he on one of his calls and then accidently (on purpose) spray him, he may get the message.

Try watering your garden at the same time he on one of his calls and then accidently (on purpose) spray him, he may get the message.

another idiot. he will get the message, the message that HIS neighbour is a petty minded miserable sod.

Some people are so selfish aren't they. I was walking through town the other day and the man in front of me was whistling a tune and it was a tune I didn't like. The selfish sod. How dare he be happy and express that by blatantly whistling without consulting everyone around him to make sure their choice of music was considered. Some people. They just don't think of others. I was so furious and upset I called my therapist and the European Court of Human Rights :rant::shakes::sad::(:mad:

Freak!!..............

you want to sit in my garden, the sounds of the birds drive you mad

This is nothing.Last summer the people next to me went into their garden,set fire to some meat,drank beer and laughed.And this was at 2:00pm.

Freak!!..............
If I have to explain that i'm mocking the OP then its not as funny as I thought it was :(

Or maybe you don't understand satire?