Bisexuals, where do they fit in

So in a nut shell youre saying we should all try gay sex,youre having a laugh surely.

That made me chuckle. How strange. No, of course that's not what I'm saying (but do feel free to give it a go should the fancy take you).

I was disagreeing with your definition of sexual liberation .

alot of people think because they're shaging every thing on two legs makes them sexually liberated .

Then that is their definition and it's up to them. I personally would argue that unless they're really enjoying it and are doing it because they really want to and choose to, then I would not call that liberating.

alot of people think because they're shaging every thing on two legs makes them sexually liberated .

Would you argue that they are not?

That made me chuckle. How strange. No, of course that's not what I'm saying (but do feel free to give it a go should the fancy take you).

Well reading into your post how else can I get rid of my static view unless I try to explore the subtleties, fluidity and complexity of sexualityby not giving it a go..in this case it as re the threads content... gay sex

I don't like the terms promiscuous or morality. As I said, two, or more, consenting adults, provided they are comfortable with what they're doing and enjoying it. I'm not sure that I understand what you're saying to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09A5vR0gvZ0&feature=related

just as an experiment how would you discribe this video in a couple of sentences?

Well reading into your post how else can I get rid of my static view unless I try to explore the subtleties, fluidity and complexity of sexualityby not giving it a go..in this case it as re the threads content... gay sex
There are only a few (relatively) species that seem to be able to think about something from the point of view of another.

You could give that a go and leave your heterosexuality intact?

There are only a few (relatively) species that seem to be able to think about something from the point of view of another.

You could give that a go and leave your heterosexuality intact?

How ? Iv never tried sushi and for me to say I like/dislike it I would have to try it first before I knew whether I liked it or not which seems to be the gist of Hecates and indeed your submission on the subject of a sexual practice of which I have no experience.

How ? Iv never tried sushi and for me to say I like/dislike it I would have to try it first before I knew whether I liked it or not which seems to be the gist of Hecates and indeed your submission on the subject of a sexual practice of which I have no experience.
So why start a thread on it on a discussion forum? Plus, I didn't realise the discussion point was whether one likes or dislikes bi or any other kind of sexuality

Do you need to experience before you can acknowledge?

I acknowledge your presumably exclusive heterosexuality, accept it for what it is and appreciate that your range of experiences, proclivities, needs and desires are unique and personal to you. Most people appreciate the same in return.

The thing is in relation to Halibut's case. Hope he doesn't mind us all discussing his life in his absence is this...

If he had a sexual relationship with a male all those years ago but then entered into relationships with women there is no guarantee, should his personal circumstances change, that he wouldn't enter into another relationship with a man...

That's unless he states that he does not find men, in the least bit sexually attractive, and would under no circumstances enter into a relationship with a man...

If he would he's bi sexual. If he wouldn't he was bi curious all those years ago and is now straight...

What say you Mr Halibut ?? :love:

So why start a thread on it on a discussion forum? Plus, I didn't realise the discussion point was whether one likes or dislikes bi or any other kind of sexuality

Why not ? you learn by asking questions or experimenting ,in this case experimenting is out so I ask questions.