50th birthday cake needed for around £30

Hi

i need a birthday cake for my mums 50th birthday in march, i can't afford more than 30 quid as money is very tight at the mo.

It wouldn't need to be very big, only 10-12 portions etc.

If anyone has any ideas/ suggestions id be really grateful. I'm based in chapeltown.

thanks

xx

Hi

i need a birthday cake for my mums 50th birthday in march, i can't afford more than 30 quid as money is very tight at the mo.

If anyone has any ideas/ suggestions id be really grateful. I'm based in chapeltown.

thanks

xx

My Daughter had one done for her Son it was a nice cake cost her £20 if your interested i can put you on to her,, it was well worth the money and very decorated...Pm me your phone number if interested

I had one made by Sharon of cakes for all occasions for my daughters 18th birthday,It cos me £35 but it was stunning and would personally recommend her.My daughter told her what she wanted for the design and it was just as she had told her to do.

Hi

thanks

xx

well, try perfectionary on sharrow vale road s11.... you'll get a great cake with reasonable price....... alot better than tesco's or somthing like that...:)

If you know anyone who goes to Costco, they do really big ones you can have what you want iced on them, they are lovely sponge ones and are cheaper than £30

If you know anyone who goes to Costco, they do really big ones you can have what you want iced on them, they are lovely sponge ones and are cheaper than £30

I'll second that. Or you could go to Asda. They do large cakes and you can choose what you want on the front, like a picture of your mum or somthing.

Do you have any family/friends with a Costco card? If so they do the best value cakes anywhere

For £12 you can get a cake that can feed up to 50 (They are huge!)

You can also then get anything you want iced on it with about 20 different designs

Hi

thanks

xx

Send PM to Fabcakes but she doesn't seem to post much anymore so not sure if she still does them - she lives at High Green or ask at Asda I believe they do this service

I'll second that. Or you could go to Asda. They do large cakes and you can choose what you want on the front, like a picture of your mum or something.

I third Costco cakes.