Leap year birthdays

I would like to wish everyone who has a birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY my son is 40 (10) today :)

My cousins little 'un is 8 (or 2!) today!! Happy Birthday!! :)

What do you do with the birthday usually then? Celebrate on the 28th or March 1st?

It is my birthday today, I am 32 today but should only be 8 years old in leap years.

What do you do with the birthday usually then? Celebrate on the 28th or March 1st?

I think the 1st is the right day for celebration!

When I was in college 2 years ago I heard there was a pupil who was born on 29/2/1992 and needed to wait till 1/3/2010 for drinking! 2010 wasn't a leap year.

My friend turns 13 (52) today!

Im not looking forward to his 'teen' years ;)

We have always celebrated on the 1st March, the reason being if it had not been a Leap Year my son would have been born on that day

My Nannan is 84 today (21)!!!, happy birthday nan, love you x.

Happy birthday to your nan 21 again xxx

Think I'm going to have my baby at some point today. Was going celebrate their birthday on 28 Feb as that's my birthday :)

Think I'm going to have my baby at some point today. Was going celebrate their birthday on 28 Feb as that's my birthday :)

Imagine if your mum held out another day and you give birth today, that would be mum and kid born on a leap year, how freaky would that be.

I know but lucky it wasnt a leap year. But even freakier my daughter was 3 on 27th feb. My husband thinks I planned it all xxx