53 Bus nightmare

Bus driver turned a blind eye to what passengers were feeling when a mother and her 5 kids were on bus the kids were loud fighting :rant: throwing racist remarks to passengers can this get any worse with the road works on penistone road we were going literally 2mph people didnt know were to look i feel that the bus driver should have done something about this we as passengers shouldnt have to sit through this its already bad enough.I think we should get some compensation of some sort. well best thing i heard one of the guys as he was getting off to the mum ( sort your children out)

Why do you need 'compensation'? What kind of possible financial loss could this have caused you?

It wasn't pleasant but to be honest by the sound of things the poor driver would have got it in the neck too - I think sometimes in this situation the best thing to do is get to a to b as quickly as possible so you can get rid of them rather than inflaming the situation.

I understand it wasn't pleasant but I can't understand why an earth you should be demanding 'compensation'. It makes me question your motives for complaining about it.

Why should you get any compensation ?

If I got compensation every time I heard something racist at work, I would be a millionaire by now.

You should have told the mother if the kids carried on with the racist comments, you would call the police....

Possibly report it to the bus company as well.

lets sort this out, bus driver gets out of cab goes up to said person gets thumps by them then not fit to drive bus, doutfull if he gets any help from other passengers so they have to get of the bus most not very pleased making them late etc, also blaming driver for interfering. drivers are not allowed to leave the cab, he ends up with a black eye off work for week, with a threet of dismissel hanging over him, [what would you do if you was him]

Can bus drivers still radio and and ask for assistance at an agreed stop on route? I'm sure the woman would have sorted the kids out once the police stepped on board for a word :hihi:.

lets sort this out, bus driver gets out of cab goes up to said person gets thumps by them then not fit to drive bus, doutfull if he gets any help from other passengers so they have to get of the bus most not very pleased making them late etc, also blaming driver for interfering. drivers are not allowed to leave the cab, he ends up with a black eye off work for week, with a threet of dismissel hanging over him, [what would you do if you was him]

well lets say the bus driver was a nob most of em and i doubt he his gunna get hit by kids of 10,11 the mother should have more control and it would have been a normal but depressing journey as usual

well lets say the bus driver was a nob most of em and i doubt he his gunna get hit by kids of 10,11 the mother should have more control and it would have been a normal but depressing journey as usual

Well let's say that.

It'll be gobbledegook, but what the hell.

Bus driver turned a blind eye to what passengers were feeling when a mother and her 5 kids were on bus the kids were loud fighting :rant: throwing racist remarks to passengers can this get any worse with the road works on penistone road we were going literally 2mph people didnt know were to look i feel that the bus driver should have done something about this we as passengers shouldnt have to sit through this its already bad enough.I think we should get some compensation of some sort. well best thing i heard one of the guys as he was getting off to the mum ( sort your children out)

why were you too scared too open your own mouth ?, does someone hold your hand when it goes dark ?

dont complain about it if your not willing to do anything about it

You should have given her a punctuation mark.

why were you too scared too open your own mouth ?, does someone hold your hand when it goes dark ?

dont complain about it if your not willing to do anything about it

It would be quite risky for the driver to get involved and who would have the guts to support him? The passengers may have been made uncomfortable but I notice not 1 passenger had the guts to confront them so why should the driver risk his job for the sake of ignorant passengers?

The scum involved knows exactly how to react to anyone who would stand up to them and besides, being kids they are protected, you cant touch them and they know it.

Let the lowlife get on with it, other passengers just sit back & enjoy a real live version of the Jeremy kyle show.