Are you an outdoorsy type?

Are the type of person who likes nothing more than getting out and getting dirty in the great outdoors? Whether you have a love for hiking, running, team sports, camping and/or just taking the mutt out for a walk in the woods. So, are you?

Oh you just knew I would be the first to respond. :D

Oh you just knew I would be the first to respond. :D

Gold star for you. However, you may be the first to respond, but you have failed to indicate whether or not you like the outdoors :P

No, no, no, no, no.

I couldn't like it any more indoors than I do.

No, no, no, no, no.

I couldn't like it any more indoors than I do.

Get thisen scrambling up Kinder.

Feel the wind through your hair, and the sheep sh*t under your finger nails. :hihi:

Get thisen scrambling up Kinder.

Feel the wind through your hair, and the sheep sh*t under your finger nails. :hihi:

But its so cold :(

Gold star for you. However, you may be the first to respond, but you have failed to indicate whether or not you like the outdoors :P

I was busy!! :)

It's nice to get away from the overpopulated concrete jungle. Walking, running, camping, cycling are my main passions. Love long fast paced walks over rough terrain.

Not if you're clothed properly.

I've spent nights out below -10 and been fine. :)

You wimp :P Apart from adequate clothes, put the effort in and you won't feel the cold :)

I was busy!! :)

It's nice to get away from the overpopulated concrete jungle. Walking, running, camping, cycling are my main passions. Love long fast paced walks over rough terrain.

Let you off :)

I know what you mean. I sometimes curse people that do nothing but spend their time indoors. Then again, maybe I should be grateful because that means the country is not so overpopulated with ramblers etc. Define a fast paced walk?