Stolen staffy pup from newbold chesterfield

I really hope she finds her pup. How sad that you cannot let your puppy out onto the garden without some scumbucket stealing it!

:(

I know this wasn't exactly Sheffield, but the move from Sheffield Discussions to General could have been a bit harsh, maybe lost and found, or pet section? :|

I really hope she finds her pup. How sad that you cannot let your puppy out onto the garden without some scumbucket stealing it!

:(

It is sad and a good reminder to people not to leave dogs unattended in the garden!

Was the garden FULLY secure? Could it have escaped? My adult dog can squeeze through the smallest gap if she wants to get out

Was the garden FULLY secure? Could it have escaped? My adult dog can squeeze through the smallest gap if she wants to get out

yeah hun garden was secure there was 2 staffy pups stolen that day from same area still no sign of her looks like gone for good

sry if i put in wrong section i was just trying to post in as many different areas as possible and know its not sheffield but u do get a lot of viewers from chesterfield area

Have you contacted all the vets in the area? Reported it to the police? etc...

Hope you get her back soon. x

Is that near mexborough?..someone posted on Facebook on the items for sale about finding a staffy pup running around in her garden

no hun its chesterfield another staffy was stolen from stavely yesterday must be a spate of it going of