Any first aid courses for general public in Sheffield?

Hi,

does anybody know of any first aid courses in Sheffield? I searched the Red Cross and St John's website but there doesn't seem to be any course in Sheffield, the nearest is in Leeds.

I have done a 1st course years and years ago when I took my driving test and had one update since and I certainly don't feel confident enough now to be able to handle an emergency situation and I want to change that!

Any ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated - many thanks!

Hi Mart,

yes, you're right there, St Johns do First Aid Courses (and actually quite a few other ones too) but I haven't seen anything in Sheffield on their website.

Hi Zippy,

oh thanks for that, I guess I haven't checked thouroughly through all the first aid categories when I looked for courses. So there is one in February and one in April coming up, that's suits me fine.

And thanks to cgksheff too, I wondered whether there were any other organisations which offered first aid.

Thanks for your replies

Hi Taekwondo, thanks for your pm, pm'd you back

Hi Gracie, could you let me have more details? When/where/costs and what the course covers? I wonder why I didn't see any info on that on the Red Cross website?