Worst january ever ?

Best January ever for me! Booked up until mid April with inside work, And then my outside jobs will kick in. Might have to get some help or will have to start turning work away!

I was a plumber now onto gas, worst jan in 20 years, same with 2 other mates who work in the same trade, best mates a plasterer - hes got nothing, brother in laws a painter/decorator - nothing, I know 3 joiners having to go down London why? cos theres nothing, might have to move to dronfield if thats where its all happening

I've recently had some roofing work done and the guy has only been getting 1 to 2 days work a week since before Christmas.Work he had lined up has been cancelled as people are prolonging lots of stuff at the moment.

So it looks like its been bad for some.

I've recently had some roofing work done and the guy has only been getting 1 to 2 days work a week since before Christmas.Work he had lined up has been cancelled as people are prolonging lots of stuff at the moment.

So it looks like its been bad for some.

it's bad for everyone willman anybody busy must be working for absolute pennies (or maybe they're eastern europeans) :|

I think it swings and roundabouts mate we are too busy its going to another very late one tonight and we have enough till the end of march.

Its not just us either I've got to book plasterers weeks in advance and i have needed a roofer for the last three weeks but the good ones i know booked up.

Things will turn around for you i have had droughts on many occasions.

Chin up

Paul